Sustainability Roadmapping, Financial Recovery & Greening Guidance
My vision as a consultant…
- Helping government, businesses and community groups measure, analyze and report on social, environmental, technical and financial capacities and compliance – using the ESE dashboard, National Biodiversity Data Centre and Sustainable Development Goals Data Hubs.
- Piloting a public bank system in Ireland, testing a conservation lending and spending criteria. I have identified Ireland’s ‘golden peg’, ie our most valuable resource as water. I have designed this consultancy to operate as a platform over eTenders to partner with businesses, to enter tender with a sustainable vision to each competition. Partnership with Richard C Cook and Sparkassen Bank, SBFIC
Management Planning and Lifestyle Retreat
- Venue and accommodation, providing full organic, plant-based catering, chemical-, plastic- and cruelty-free bathroom and cleaning products, furnishings and bedding. Wifi-free environment option.
- Academic research discussion, planning and writing for post graduate environmental science, planning, business, education, law and economic assignments – for experienced leaders returning to education.
- Advocacy, representation and support for work-place solutions. Transcending polarity thinking – conflicts of interest – managers can reconcile socially responsible objectives with other driving forces; including the recovery of health, finances and resources.
Click below to pay for your annual membership (€250):
Freeing businesses from private banks
Is this membership for us?
What could your green transition look like?
The benefits of joining Harmony Hall’s Sovereign Credit Initiative
Green funding opportunities and contracts from eTenders and other national and international programmes
Consultation on contracts
Review of completed tender responses, for further alignment with what the funding body’s are looking for
Training elements on sector-by-sector environmental science, regulations, solutions, best practice and practitioners.
Fresh ideas on how to green your business practices and acknowledge water footprint, food security and public health in your organizational policies.
Keeping it real: Entertainment from Harmony Hall Corporate Planning Retreat: Citizen scientist trials and triumphs of organic horticulture, bio-architecture design and construction, ecology field studies with insect and plant identification, self sufficiency and the many dilemmas that a green transition presents.
A ‘thought for the day’, from my audio book, to develop clear thinking and leadership capacity.